Notwithstanding anything contained in these Conditions or elsewhere, Teeon shall not be held responsible for performance of its obligations or for any loss, damage to User if such loss, damage is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” means any event that is beyond Teeon control and anticipation, including, without limitation, fire, flood, explosion, natural calamity, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lock outs or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, terrorist attacks, war, acts of government, lockdowns, pandemic, epidemic, legal or statutory orders, including, orders, notifications, circulars etc. issued by Government/ statutory authorities, court orders, inability to use public or private telecommunication systems, power failure, sabotage, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, system failure, virus, attacks, bugs, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption encryption or any event which affects the ability of Teeon to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- violation of any applicable law
- breach of any representations, warranties or covenants of the User
- breach of the policies, guidelines and conditions of Teeon service or Additional terms or these Conditions or Data Protection Policies (including any modifications or additional notifications or instructions)
- infringement of any third party rights. This Clause survives the conclusion or cancellation of transaction on the Website or the removal or termination of these Conditions.
- Teeon reserves the right to terminate the services provided to any User without prior notice in the event of any default committed by User including but not limited to the breach of any applicable law, policies, guidelines and conditions of Teeon service or additional terms or these Conditions or the Data Protection Policy (including any modifications thereto or additional notifications or instructions).
- On such termination, the User’s information and other details shall be black listed by the Website and shall be taken into consideration whenever necessary. Teeon will terminate the services provided to any User if it is required under any applicable law. Without prejudice, Teeon reserves its right to terminate the services if such provision of services to the users is not economically viable for Teeon. Users may choose to discontinue availing services and facilities provided through the Website by closing the User Account with the Website.
- On termination of the User Account, the User is not eligible to purchase products through the Website. Once the User’s Account is terminated for any reason whatsoever, the contents, reviews, comments or other material posted on the Website by the User shall be removed by Teeon.
LOCATION BASED SERVICES
- Basis the permission granted by the User in respect of tracking the location, our Website may use the information from Global Positioning System (GPS) networks, cellular, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to determine the User’s approximate location to provide the User, location based Services.
- These Conditions and any document referenced in the same constitute the Entire Contract between the Parties as regards the purpose of the same, replacing any previous pact, agreement or promise made between the Parties verbally or in writing. The Parties acknowledge that we have agreed to enter into the Contract without depending on any declaration or promise made by the other Party or that could have been inferred from any statement or document in the negotiations entered into by the two Parties prior to said Contract, except those expressly mentioned in these Conditions.
- Neither Party shall take any action regarding any untrue statement made by the other Party, verbally or in writing, prior to the date of the Contract (unless said untrue statement was made fraudulently). The only action that may be taken by the other Party shall be due to breach of contract in accordance with the provisions of these Conditions
- The lack of requirement on our part for strict compliance on User’s part with any of the obligations assumed by User by virtue of a contract or of these Conditions or a lack of exercising on our part of the rights or actions that correspond to us by virtue of this contract or of the Conditions shall not constitute the waiving or limitation of said rights or actions, nor exonerate the User from fulfilling said obligations. The waiving on our part of a specific right or action shall not constitute the waiving of other rights or actions derived from the contract or from the Conditions. The waiving on our part of any of these Conditions or of the rights or actions derived from the contract shall not take effect unless expressly stipulated that it is a waiving of rights and is formalised and notified to the User. Any delay or waiver of right or remedy by Teeon under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any other or further rights and remedies and shall not prevent Teeon in exercising those rights and remedies subsequently. Any waiver of rights or remedies by Teeon shall be in writing.
- Each of the provisions in these Conditions are severable and distinct from the others and if at any time one or more such provisions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
If any provision of these Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under any present or future applicable Indian law,
- Such provision will be fully severable
- These Conditions will be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part hereof;
- The remaining provisions of these Conditions will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or by its severance here from.
- Teeon in its discretion has the right to assign and transfer any or all of its rights, benefits and obligations under these Terms and Conditions or a transaction transacted through the Website, to any person.
- Teeon including affiliates, associates and their respective owners, directors, officers, agents, shareholders and partners shall have no liability for the non-receipt of the Website’s service messages and notices.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- For any grievances/ comments / feedback / suggestions / queries, the User may write to us. The coordinates are mentioned below:
- Name –
- Email Address-
- Contact No. –
GRIEVANCE, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS